Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas is just a little early

Bernie and I ordered our Christmas gift today. We're so excited! We should have it in a couple of weeks. Here is a little sneak peek. Our only problem right now is figuring out how to get the dang thing into our back yard, which is almost all pool. We will probably have to hire a crane. We do feel very comfortable with the electrician, who just happened to walk into the showroom as we were talking to the owner of the store. He said that he is also a satisfied customer of the store. Cool! Overall, so far, we feel very good about the purchase. Cross your fingers, okay? It's not over yet.

I guess this means I won't be needing Homedics Shiatsu massage cushion that was on my list. I just really wanted that wooden swift, though. That's okay. Our anniversary and my birthday are coming up soon. Woohoo!

No comments: