Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Richard Armitage is bringing sexy back!

Found this fan vid on YouTube, of course!

I first became aware of Richard Armitage from watching the final two episodes of the Vicar of Dibley, which was one of my favorite British comedies, starring Dawn French as the vicar. I then saw him in a BBC miniseries called North & South. He is one very handsome man! Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so. He looks like he coule be the UK's answer to Hugh Jackman. His fan base is kindof freakish in their demonstrations of admiration as evidenced by the following clip. Enjoy!:

1 comment:

Paty said...

Hi, my name is Patricia. I'm brazilian and a huge fan of british actors. My favorite is Gerard Butler but I like Richard Armitage and Matthew Macfadyen. I saw this video once and it's GREAT. You need to check some Robin Hood's. He plays Guy of Gisborne, a vilain, but a HOT vilain.
I watched North and South. Unfortunately it's not easy to get BBC series here in Brazil. Richard is a TV actor, it would be easier if he was a movie actor. More chances to see him. He's so HOT!