Sunday, March 13, 2016

3x4 Pocket Mini Album


I wanted to make a couple of little pocket albums to take on vacation to visit my mom.  My oldest son hasn't seen her since 2009 and her memory has been getting progressively worse.  I want to fill it before we leave with pictures I take while there. 

I've based my album on the Sizzix Pocket Mini Album die.

Check out this video for basic instructions to put this album together:
https://youtu.be/LAbaNKYtVnY

Here are the measurements for this little album:
You can make this entire album with 4 sheets of 8.5" × 11" paper.
6pcs - 6.5"×4.75" (pockets)
Score @ 3, 6 long side & .75" short side
1pc - 3.25"×10.5" (cover)
Score @ 1.5", 2", 6", & 6.5" on long side
1 pc - 3"×1.5" (back pocket hinge)
Closure of choice, i.e. velcro dots, mini brads, and/or twine

One difference that I made is that I stick the hinge to the back of the cover
and cut the tab off the pocket in the front of the album.


















No comments: