Sunday, August 13, 2006

Roll Bounce, Baby!

OMG!  This is the 4th time I've watched this movie today!  Today! 

I love this movie!  For those of you who haven't seen it yet, it's set in 1978 Chicago during the rollerskating craze.  Damn, but it brings back so many good memories of my youth.  My sister, Gina, and I used to skate every weekend from middle school through high school.  My husband was doing the same thing 3000 miles away.  In fact, he looked exactly like the kid, Naps, in the picture below on the far left.  I couldn't believe it when I saw the movie.  I screamed to my son, Chris, that that's what his Dad looked like when he was young.  I made Bernie sit and watch the movie and even he started laughing when he saw this kid.   Chris now wants to go skating tomorrow.  I'm afraid I'll break something, or fall and can't get up, or some other humiliating shit like that.  We'll see.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: