Monday, September 04, 2006

Tubey is finally done

If you remember, I started Tubey as my Knitting Olympics event and Bode'd (Bode Miller, who?) it. I just got tired of carrying that albatross around my neck so I finished it last weekend. It took me a few hours and had to do the bind off twice. Can I just say that I don't feel that this pattern is attractive on my plus sized body? It is comfortable, though. I'll probably wear it around the house this fall. What is really stupid is that I, who never wears anything that exposes my arms, want to knit a tank top. Shouldn't I have started this when the weather was cold so I could wear it this summer? That's what's dumb. Now to find a plus sized friendly pattern.

2 comments:

FaeryCrafty said...

I think it looks cute on you!!!

MikKnits said...

Thanks guys!