Thursday, May 17, 2007

Promised pictures



Found this project on Craftster.org. Now the boys want one for each of their iPods. They have the 2nd gen nanos and I have the original gen. I hope theirs fit in the Altoids tins.

Also, here are pictures of the latest Fat Bottom Bag that I finished out of kitchen cotton. I lined it with a vintage style Hawaiian print and used a drawstring closure. I bought beads for the ribbon ties today but haven't put them on yet. I don't have to use the drawstring portion and can instead tuck it inside the purse. I'm almost done crocheting the body of another one now. Unfortunately, I'm easily sidetracked by other projects such as the 4 afghans I have in progress, something for my sister, project bags, and socks that are due at the end of the month. I really shouldn't be cruising Craftster because I see so many things I want to make, like these iPod tins or cozies that others have made. I don't think I've ever posted pictures of the crocheted ones I've made. Maybe soon.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Just found your blog--you make terrific things! The ipod covers are such fun. And I love the bag--great work! Happy Days! :o)