Thursday, May 24, 2007

Brainstorming for new afghan colorway





Right now I'm leaning towards the purple and green set. The one with the pink, orange, blue and green is inspired by Heather Bailey's quilt fabric colorways. We'll see who wins. I might just have to swatch them to be sure.

On the knitting front, I started May socks for the SAM KAL3. They are being done 2 at once toe up. Picture will follow once I get past the toes. I'm using the Trekking XXL in an orange/peach color. Not really my color but it's growing on me. I'm trying to branch out and try new colors!

Got to feed the youngest child. Oldest went to the premier of Pirates of the Caribbean with his friends.

Aloha,
Mik

2 comments:

miss sophie said...

i like the color combination of the picture at the top.

Monet said...

i like the middle one! :)