Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Pat's Booga status




Got to the point where I wanted to add black to the top but didn't have it in my project bag. Had to start #2 sock of my pair. Oh, did I mention that this was all while at the doctor's office for 4 hours?? Two of the 4 were just waiting to be taken back to the exam room, uh, I mean closet. Apparently, all the exam rooms were occupied so I had to wait in a room where they do metabolic testing, which was just the size of a closet, and probably was one in a former life. I love this doctor but the way her staff schedules patients really needs to be revisited. I should know, I have been working in a medical office for the past 10 years. Yes, we did have patients waiting for 2 hours to be seen but that was because the doc was in the cath lab, ER, or EPS lab with emergencies. Funny thing about heart attacks, they don't happen at convenient times. However, I was in an endocrinologist's office, no emergent trips to the hospital can be to blame for the waits.

No comments: