Thursday, October 27, 2005

New banner

Ok, so I was bored. I made this new banner from a picture my sister sent me. This is the view from my Mom's front door in Kaneohe. These are the Koolau Mountains on Oahu, Hawaii. I have a view of the Las Vegas Strip from my front door. Hmmm...Mom wins! I can't wait to see these beautiful mountains when I take the kids back "home" for Christmas.

I'm actually too nervous to sleep. Tomorrow is my last day at work. My kids don't have school tomorrow and you'd think they'd try to stay up as late as possible. Nope. The two of them are crashed out on the sofas in the family room. I've got to get into the kitchen and fix their lunches for tomorrow.

I wonder how many of my co-workers are going to join me at the RoadRunner bar after work tomorrow. I'm not expecting very many. It is, after all, Friday night. Anthony has already lectured me on drinking and driving. I had to explain to him that I don't drink, so one cocktail will be my limit.

Still working on that spiral sock with the leftover Sock Garden yarn from KnitPicks. Picture to come when it's done. I'm also dying to start a lace shawl. I'd better finish Bernie's afghan before he sends me back to work!

No comments: