Saturday, October 22, 2005

Spiral socks revisted







Here are my old spiral socks. They must be at least five years old and are holding up really well. They're made of LionBrand WoolEase on size 4 needles. I'll most likely finish the current ones tomorrow morning.

It's really late, 12:38 a.m. and I'd better get my tired self to bed. Bernie is in Colorado for football, Chris has an 8 a.m. soccer game, for which I have to bring the snacks this time, and I have to finish 10 pounds of macaroni salad for Anthony's football game fundraiser. Yes, I said 10 (ten) pounds of mac salad. I have to assemble this between games as I don't have enough room in my fridge for this. I just cooked the pasta and it will hold until I'm ready. We're doing Hawaiian style plate lunches for $5 each. They will consist of Hawaiian style BBQ chicken, rice and macaroni salad. Apparently, they did so well a couple of weeks ago that they ran out of food. This stuff beats the typical football food of hotdogs and chips! Hopefully we'll have enough left over after the game to feed all the players.

No comments: