Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Teapots and Bread Pudding



I made this teapot cozy for my 6 cup (48 oz) teapot. I also made a set of matching coasters. I will be keeping this set and not putting it in my Etsy shop. I do, however, have enough of this lilac print for a 2 cup cozy. I guess if anyone wanted a bigger one I could do that. I just love this print and made a tote out of it in purple as well. Ooooooh...I feel another cozy coming on! Ha!

I have a set of pillowcases to make for my niece, Devan. I had to run to the store today for more fabric (aw shucks!) because I only had enough to make one. Walked out of there with enough for her other pillowcase, a pair for Bernie and me, and the teacozy fabric, plus ribbon and batting. I can't wait to make my pillowcases. I love the paisley print I chose. You'll have to wait until I'm done to see it. I can, however, show you the pillowcases I made her for Christmas. She is 15 and Goth, so I'm hoping she'll appreciate them, although my sister thinks not. The new pair will be a pink/orange combo, much more to my sister's liking.


I came across a very interesting pumpkin bread pudding at SmittenKitchen.com and I want to try it tomorrow. Go check out her site. It's awesome!

No comments: