Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Friends & Hooters

Our friends Don & Noreen were here this past weekend and were able to celebrate Anthony's birthday at Hooters. Let me just say that I didn't think Hooters was all that special but Anthony had a blast. He didn't get his lapdance but the waitresses all lined up while he tried to do the hula hoop and then they all gave him big hugs. He was in Heaven. My husband thought that the whole Hooters experience should have been a "guys nite out" and banned all women from the party. Noreen and I showed up but stayed at our table out of sight in the front of the restaurant. I was able to see the hula hoop part while hiding next to a table of 6 guys. One of them heard the waitress call me to watch and gave me a thumbs up and said, "Way to go, Mom!" Bernie then took all the boys to the New York, New York and set them free in the arcade. They came home for cake and a slumber party where they played video games into the wee hours. All in all, I think it was a success. I wish I had pictures of the party but I forgot my camera...and forgot my phone had a camera. What a doofus!

No comments: