Friday, September 14, 2007

More little goodies

Yep, I couldn't leave well enough alone. I had to make some modifications to the checkbook covers. If you're like me, you tend to stuff receipts and cards into your wallet until it's bulging before you go through it and weed out the junk. I had to add some type of closure and keep the pockets deep. I felt that an elastic loop would be good to take care of the expansion. It works for me.

I tweaked the iPod cozy and made a slightly bigger one for my phone. I also used a different way of constructing them so that they have a smoother, more finished appearance. I added a red lining because I had LVHS football on my mind and those are the school colors. Now I have a matching set of phone cozy, iPod cozy and a zippered pouch that I use to keep my tampons from disintigrating in my purse. I found an awesome tutorial here.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I changed the appearance of my blog, it wasn't because I wanted to. I posted about my little goodies last night, saved my post and then when I went to view my blog, everything but the posts were missing! WTF???? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I closed everything and re-opened the blog but it was still messed up. Luckily, I had recently saved a copy of my template in a Word document and referred to that in order to re-create my blog. I upgraded to the new Blogger templates so I lost my cool template but I think it might be easier to upkeep in the future. We'll see. Damn Blogger!





No comments: