Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Girl Tri Fold Shutter Card



I'll be flying down to the Phoenix area tomorrow for a baby shower.  This will be for the daughter of a family friend.  I found these perfect K & Co stickers at Michael's this week for 40% off and the Imaginisce paper from http://www.kyandyland.com/, my LSS.  It is made on basic cardstock from Joanns with a sentiment I found on Scrapbook.com.  I love the way it turned out!  It was so pretty that I didn't attach the gift cards to the front like I originally planned, so I attached them to the back of the card instead with homemade glue dots.  I used a strip of the non-stick paper from a package of Zots and made little dots out of Aleene's Tack It Over & Over that I had to buy from eBay, since I can't seem to find it here in Las Vegas.  I let them sit until they turned clear and they are perfect!  So economical, too!

1 comment:

Lenoria said...

This is such a cute card, I'm sure the new mom will love it!