The green flower was made using a dingbat font and cut out on my Cricut. The font is called 09 KutUps and I use it for almost all of the shapes I use for cardmaking. The cardstock started off white but I sprayed it with my homemade glimmer spray in a metallic green.
This little purple carnation is made from a page from English Home magazine. The paper feels a bit heavier to me than your typical American magazine. I punched out 2" circles and pinked the edges. I think there are 7 layers. I scrunched all the pieces and then pinned them together in the center with a mini brad. I then misted the flower with my homemade glimmer spray in a lavender color and when it was completely dry, I touched up the edges with Stickles.
The rest of the pictures show another tea bag holder card that I made and what it would look like if embellished with the flowers instead of the ladybug. I may just have to show pictures of the steps used to make these so I don't forget what I did!
Oh, of all the YouTube videos I saw, this one by Tracylovestoscrap is the one that made me want to try again.