Saturday, November 06, 2004

Another Saturday

I don't know where the day went. I was supposed to be knitting scarves that were commissioned by a co-worker. I have already finished the 3 that she paid for but she asked for 4 more. She'll pay me in 2 weeks, so I guess I have 2 weeks to finish them. I really wanted to have them done so I can knit another poncho for myself. My "fans" at work are just waiting to see what I will wear next. I love the poncho craze and am so glad they're not the same old granny square ones that were around when I was little (in the 70's)...damn, I feel old!

As soon as I'm done here, it's movie night. I'll be watching Van Helsing. So what if the boys don't want to watch with their old mom, I'll have my knitting to keep me company. Let's just hope that I remember the movie is due back at Blockbuster by noon tomorrow. Late fees suck!

No comments: