Monday, November 08, 2004

What a pain...

In the back, that is. I stayed home from work today because B has hurt his back and can't function. He couldn't even make it to the bathroom without help. We went to the doctor and were there for 2 hours. He needs an MRI, which I already knew. I hope they can approve the referral in the next day or two. I'll go back to work tomorrow and if he is able to go for the MRI, I'll still be able to take him. I just hope he'll be okay here by himself.

I'm a bit freaked out right now, however. I can't find my new digital camera. I used it at work last week Thursday or Friday and I don't know where it is now. I called the office this morning when I realized I didn't have it and J told me it wasn't near my desk. I'm just hoping that if I did leave it at work, that I locked it up in my desk. I just got the damn thing this summer! Argh! I'm so mad at myself. We'll see tomorrow when I go back to work.

I need to be banned from watching infomercials! I called G today and told her that while I was home this morning (as B slept) I started watching the infomercial for Michael Thurmond's 6-week diet program. I watch him on Extreme Makeover and I hope I'm ready this time. J and I have tried a few diets together since we started working together. She does really well on the Atkins program. The most success I've had was on South Beach but as soon as I fell off the wagon, the pounds didn't creep on...they re-appear overnight as if by magic. Anyway, I bought the program and can't wait to start.

Just finished watching Trading Spouses and now The Swan is on. Got to go! Have to have something to talk about around the water cooler tomorrow.

No comments: