Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunday...damn!

Got up at 9:00 a.m! Can't believe it. I am so not motivated to clean my house today. It's past noon and I'm still in my pajamas. At least I have dinner cooking in the crockpot. I have never tried meatloaf in the crockpot before. Hope it turns out okay. If not, it will just affirm B's belief that nothing good ever came out of a crockpot. He said that all of my crockpot meals tend to taste alike. He even said that it's not "real cooking" because I didn't slave away at the stove/oven all day. Harrumph!

It's overcast and really chilly in Las Vegas today. I love this kind of weather. In fact, I love the Las Vegas weather all the time except for those hellish months of summer plus September. To go from beautiful, perfect Hawaiian weather to an arid Hell-hole took a lot of getting used to but after 13 years of this I'm acclimated.

I want to work more on some scarves and finish a little tie on a shawl that I made a few months ago. I saw on some site that someone added a tie to the front of a shawl so that it won't fall off the shoulders. I'll post a picture when it's done. I know I haven't explained it very well.

Okay, now I know I'm going to have to clean my house...A's 3 friends are coming over. I don't mean I have to clean up before they get here...but I know I'll have to clean up AFTER! Such is life with pre-teen boys. Now, do I have enough snacks to go around?


No comments: